自助出國旅游常用英語大全
2016-02-03
出國旅游常用英語大全,自助游好幫手

【入境英語】
May I see your passport, please?
麻煩請給我你的護照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
這是我的護照。
Where are you staying?
將在那兒住宿?
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我將住在波士頓飯店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的為何?
Sightseeing(Businese).
觀光(公務)。
Do you have a return ticket to China?
是否有中國回程機票?
Yes, here it is.
有的,這就是回程機票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
預計在美國停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
預計停留約 10 天。
How much money do you have with you?
你隨身攜帶多少現金?
I have 1000 dollars.
大約1000 元。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
Thank you.
謝謝。
I'm just passing through.
我只是過境而已。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即動身前往日內瓦。
[page]
【行李遺失】
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何處可取得行李?
I can'find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Here is my claim tag.
這是我的行李票。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻煩緊急查詢?
Can you describe your baggage?
請描述你的行李。
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑藍色行李箱。
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
它是一個茶色小旅行袋。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我們正在調查,請稍等一下。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你總共遺失了幾件行李?
Would you come with me to the office?
請和我到辦公室。
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我?
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要購買過夜所需的用品。
[page]
【海關申報】
Your passport and declaration card, please.
請出示護照和申報單。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何東西需要申報?
No, I don't.
沒有。
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有攜帶任何酒類或香煙嗎?
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
請打開這個袋子。
What are these?
這些東西是做何用?
These are for my personal use.
這些是我私人使用的東西。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China.
這是我要帶回中國的當地紀念品。
The camera is for my personal use.
這個相機是我私人使用的。
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。
Do you have any other baggage?
你還有其它行李嗎?
These are gifts for my friends.
這些是給朋友的禮物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。
[page]
【游客問詢用語】
Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨詢中心在那里?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有機場巴士可到市區?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租車招呼站)在那里?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ?
乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢 ?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花費在 50 美元以下的飯店?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建議一家位于市中心的旅館?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
我想要住在靠近車站(海灘)的飯店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店?
Do you have a hotel list?
這兒有飯店目錄嗎?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅館的目錄?
How much is it per night?
每晚費用為多少?
Does it include tax and service charge?
費用是否包含稅與服務費?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于費用內?
May I have a city map?
是否可給我一份城市地圖?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留數日是否有任何折扣?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留兩晚。
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此預訂飯店(租車)?
上一篇:沒有了
下一篇:自助游如何避免在泰國機場"攤上事"
熱點推薦
“免費新加坡之旅”時隔三年重啟 憑機票和護照免費參加
“免費新加坡之旅”時隔三年重啟 憑機票和護照免費參加[詳情]

桂公網安備 45010302001978號